LifeCell Anti Wrinkle Cream Review
By now, you have probably heard of the anti-aging cream named LifeCell. Several celebrities have spoken of this product namely Paula Abdul, Joey Fatone and Deirdre Hall. LifeCell is getting more popular as beauticians and even skin doctors start to recommend this anti-aging product.
The makers behind LifeCell say that the formula for this product was based on the Nobel-Prize winning science. Can you really take their word for it? Is LifeCell the anti-aging cream that people have been waiting for?
LifeCell: Works in 17 Seconds
LifeCell is an anti-wrinkle cream but can also be used as an under eye treatment cream, lip plumper, makeup foundation and age spots cream. LifeCell claims that users can see results within 17 seconds. In fact, the official website of LifeCell recommends that you take a photo of yourself before applying the cream and compare it with your appearance after 17 seconds.
LifeCell: The Key Factors
The key factors for the effectiveness of LifeCell are its five key ingredients. These five ingredients remove the free radicals from the skin and helps in skin tightening. In addition, these ingredients make LifeCell act as Botox but in the form of a cream. The five key ingredients of LifeCell work to eliminate wrinkles, dark circles, fine lines and dry skin.
- Deanol – Deanol or dimethylaminoethanol is an ingredient for toning and firming the skin. Sagging skin will be lifted naturally. Deanol helps the stimulation of acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter type that helps the facial skin become toned.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 – This ingredient in LifeCell makes it quite distinct from the other anti-aging creams in the market today. Because of this ingredient, LifeCell can be a natural alternative to Botox. What this ingredient does is block the nerve signals controlling muscular contraction on the face. The result is the reduction of wrinkle depth on the face.
- D3PA – The human body’s D3PA decreases when it ages. This is an important ingredient in LifeCell because it is an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. LifeCell repairs the skin and restores the glow of the skin. Using LifeCell will improve the oxygen-filled blood flowing in the capillaries of the skin.
- Ubiquinone – An anti-aging ingredient and a very strong anti-oxidant is a key ingredient of LifeCell. Ubiquinone reduces the effects of free radicals on the skin and it helps in protecting the energy of the skin cells. Due to the age, the ubiquinone in the body decrease but with LifeCell, skin cells will be re-energized once again.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – This ingredient is a form of vitamin C that helps in the production of collagen on the skin.
LifeCell: What Can it Do for You?
LifeCell can do more than what you expect it can do for you. Some users think that this is a miracle cream but of course, you will be the judge of that. Basically, LifeCell works to restore and revitalize the skin. As the aging process catches up on you, the skin starts to develop fine line, wrinkles and sagging. LifeCell is here to combat signs of aging on your skin. Moreover, it will help give you a more youthful appearance due to your glowing and younger-looking skin.
- LifeCell eliminates wrinkles, crow’s feet and fine lines; it also reduces age spots, eye puffiness and dark under eye circles.
- LifeCell improves the skin’s elasticity making it firmer and tighter.
- LifeCell brightens and makes the skin supple.
- LifeCell has ingredients to safeguard the skin from aging.
- LifeCell is a lip plumper by reducing the appearance of fine lines around the mouth. It gives women a sexy pout.
- LifeCell lightens the skin and protects it from sun damage.
LifeCell: The Pros and Cons
- LifeCell is 100% safe on the skin and there are no side-effects when using this. Compared to using Botox, there is no pain or discomfort felt when using LifeCell. Thus, you get that toned skin without the fake look.
- LifeCell offers a 30-day trial. It has a money-back guarantee policy too. You really do not lose anything if you want to try it.
- Skin experts recommend LifeCell and it uses a scientifically proven formula.
- LifeCell is a fast acting anti-aging product. It is a complete and comprehensive skin care product. Not only will it reduce aging effects, it will prevent future aging effects as well.
- LifeCell cannot be purchased anywhere else except through the internet.
- LifeCell results will vary from one user to another.
- A little bit on the expensive side ($189 per box).
LifeCell: The Verdict
People will always look for the best anti-aging cream that will really produce results. While that 17 seconds may need some double-checking, there is no question that LifeCell is the most effective and powerful anti-aging cream being sold in the market today. If you are in doubt, you can always go for the 30-day trial to check if it works great on you.